Popular posts from this blog
Watch Night Sermon: What Will You Shift?
Welcome to Columbia’s 2019 Watch Night Service. Many of us wait in anticipation of the year 2020. Some are graduating, some getting married all of us are hoping and wishing for bigger and better, glad tidings and goodwill. We hope to see positive change in our lives, our community and our world. God desires that for us as well. Let Us Pray – Illumination For All The Preachers Heavenly Father! You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords It is an honor to stand and declare your Word. May we deliver what thus saith the Lord unto your people this day. In Jesus Name, Amen The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 2:9 that …Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. As we enter into this new opportunity, this new season, that is 2020 be confident in knowing that God desires to bless you abundantly. I don’t know about you all, but I want my stuff. I want what God has prepared for me...
Sermon: The Intention of the Trinity
Welcome: Good Morning and Welcome to Trinity Sunday here at Columbia Theological Seminary Scripture Reading: Our scripture text will be taken from Genesis the 1:1-4a KJV In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good Call: This is the Word of the Lord Response: For the people of God Introduction: I know we are not Catholic, but I have a confession to make. This summer, while on my internship, I had the pleasure of hearing another student of the Word preach on Trinity Sunday. She did an amazing job however while she preached, I had grand ideas about how I would present the Tri...
Comments
Post a Comment